Polyp Sinuses. Sinus Headache. a Common Sign of ChronicBy definition, a sinus headache is a headache caused by pressure inside the sinus cavities of the head, most often in connection with an infection of the sinuses. Common symptoms of a sinus headache may include pain and tenderness in the sinus area, discharge from the nose, and swelling of the face.
Sinus headache may create pain behind the eyes and in the ears as well as a constant feeling of pounding in your face and head. A sinus headache is just one of several possible symptoms of sinusitis, more commonly referred to as a sinus infection. Most patients with chronic sinus infections do have some degree of headache or facial pain, which needs to be addressed. It is important to try to differentiate if your headache is sinus in origin or due to another cause, since treatment for different types of headaches varies greatly. Trying to cope with a chronic sinus headache can be extremely frustrating as it can make concentration and performance of even simple tasks extremely difficult.
1999, The Mayo Clinic released its findings rhinitis fungus is likely the cause of nearly alma college of chronic sinusitis. Physicians will often prescribe antibiotics in the treatment of a sinus infection. While antibiotics do not work against fungus, colloidal silver has been shown to kill both fungus and bacteria. It is with much interest that we got about to write on Sinuses. So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest!
Often times it can be misleading to use the term headache in this way as recent studies indicate that a 'sinus headache' is often misdiagnosed by the sufferer and may instead be a tension headache or a migraine headache. A headache may be a sign of a more serious condition such as high blood pressure, brain tumor, eye problems, nerve problems, dental problems, myalgia or allergies. To obtain a proper diagnosis, an evaluation by a trained professional is absolutely essential. Diagnosis usually requires examination, an x-ray study of the sinuses and if necessary, an MRI or CT scan.
As with many health conditions, the best way to deal with sinus headache is to treat its source. A sinus headache is often the result of a bacterial or fungal infection in the sinus cavities. The sinuses are connected to the nose and throat and are most often plugged by infection and congestion in the nose. Therefore, eliminating infection and maintaining the health of your nasal passages can significantly impact how often and how long you will have a sinus headache.
- Question : WHAT is the cure for sinusitis?
- I have been taking cod liver oil, vitamin C, horseradish and garlic supplements for the past four months.
- Will it cure my sinusitis or only lessen the virus?
Suggest You Supplement Your Diet With Vitamin a, C and E Together With SeleniumEchinacea is known to enhance the body's immune system by stimulating the body's natural defence mechanisms. It stimulates the production of macrophages, the white blood cells that eat foreign particles. It also has anti-viral and natural antibiotic properties. Horseradish and garlic are also recommended for those having chronic sinusitis. It is effective in treating throat and upper respiratory tract infections.
Answer : SINUSITIS is referred to as an inflammation of the mucous membrane that how to cure sinus odor the skull. The sinus is a cavity that is usually filled with air or blood. The sinus is located close to the nasal cavities and also near the ears. Therefore, an infection of sinusitis travels from the mouth, nose and throat along the mucous membrane lining. The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Sinusitis in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it!
- Person who is suffering from sinusitis may experience severe headaches over the affected sinus area and the nose may be blocked on the affected side.
- Other typical symptoms are bad breath, upper jaw pain and fatigue.
- Thick and coloured mucous may drain from the nostril and the patient may also have fever, chills, cough and a sore throat.
- We have included the history of Sinus Cavity here so that you will learn more about its history.
- It is only through it's history can you learn more about Sinus Cavity.
- Good immunity is the basic way to fight against this ailment and lessen the allergy and virus that contributes to the presence of sinusitis.
- Consider taking a zinc supplement containing vitamin C as these are useful in boosting or strengthening the immune system.
- The facts on Sinus Cavity mentioned here have a consequential impact on your understanding on Sinus Cavity.
- This is because these facts are the basic and important points about Sinus Cavity.
- An optimal immune function requires a well-balanced diet, regular exercise, intake of eight glasses of water daily and adequate rest.
- Do remember to include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet for good health and vitality.
- Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Sinuses.
- There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading.
Sinus Headache (Cont.)
Horseradish Produces a Volatile Oil that Works as Nasal and Bronchial DilatorSimultaneously, it helps to clear stuffy nose or sinuses. Turmeric is also a strong anti- inflammatory agent that is useful for treating nasal congestion problems. Having a penchant for Chronic Sinusitis led us to write all that there has been written on Chronic Sinusitis here. Hope you too develop a penchant for Swelling sinusitis!
- Posts : 260
Join date : 2016-05-16
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum